Welcome to the Animal Jam Paws! Find the latest Animal Jam news, secrets & more!! The more you guys comment; the more I'll post =(^.^)=

Thursday 23 July 2015

Jamaa Journal Vol. 151

Click Here to enter my Cotton Candy Contest only a few days left!
Hiya Jammers:) Welcome to the only the second JJ post on AJP...funny how it feels like so much longer ^-^
This Thursday's Jamaa Journal post (or JJ post) starts of with the new Bounce House at the Diamond shop, for 5 diamonds and a membership :I



It is actually really small...and I think AJHQ should only have put it up for 3 diamonds...but then again, the larger dens' these day's are usually 7 gems.
 
It's too expensive for me, still, as a NM, I guess it would ':)
Jamaalidays in July..hey that rhymes! Well, that whole sentence did anyway:)


I can't get a screenshot of the JinJ (Jamaalidays is July) because I just realized it was July 23rd...smooth, right? ^_^
Anyway...Battle for the Beacon is leaving soon...probably by the next JJ, so play it now! (It is also for Members and Non Members)


If you're wondering...you can find it on the 'my parties' list,


I also made this graphic of Greely use can use without permission for free:)

Hyena's are Traveling? Oh, well, I guess they weren't the most popular animals in Jamaa...
 

Zios and Mira balloons? I hope they're NM...and I have enough gems to get them :P
Here is also another Graphic you can use for free & without permission


The last page is just an ad about Pet Ferrets...


I also wanted to recognise we met our third milestone of 500 views...and got 800


:0...Thank You guys so much! I'm so glad we have over 800 views! Keep coming back for more AJ Updates, too:) Well, our next goal is to get 1 500 views by the Night of the Phantoms...that will most likely happen.

Signing out for today...(Oh! And Play Wild!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers :) When commenting, it'd be nice if you could follow some basic rules:
-Please respect everyone's opinion, even if you may not agree.
-Don't bully or tease (obviously)
-Keep the content appropriate for everyone!
-Being rude and swearing isn't tolerated :(
Thank you for following these rules when you comment =(^.^)=
(also, thank you for not spamming) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...